Tips How to Handle large email from Facebook

Opening Facebook is my daily activities, I was looking at the latest update friends and the latest notification from facebook. Do not forget to open the email check there may be an important new email, but guess what I get?

Notification emails from facebook which I think is not important, yet I continue to go to facebook and facebook do not feel the need to send notification to my email.

Bothered by email facebook that much, I decided to filter out any notification emails are important to be sent to the email or did not have to get an email from facebook.

Here's how to filter incoming e-mail notification to email us

-Select Settings> Account Settings> Notifications (Settings> Account Settings> Notifications)

-Please select a notification what is important to diirim to emai, or turn off all that did not receive an email from facebook

save changes (saved) and completed, the email is not important facebook it will not disrupt your inbox.

To you who often get an email invitation through facebook and get upset, please just solve the problem by joining the facebook and feel the comfort and facilities to make you reluctant to leave the computer screen or your mobile phone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment